w00t

I bought a domain and hosting.Yes I did. I feel kind of silly opening this blog only to jump to a new so soon, but I really love Wordpress. Blogger is nice, I just prefer being able to have the control I get from purchasing hosting and a domain. I went through VoNetwork, as I've used them before and was pretty happy. It'll take a few days to get everything up and running, but I'm already super stoked. I'm designing my layout and picking out plugins, I forgot how much I enjoyed owning a domain, it's been over a year since I let my last one expire (short attention span, my bad).

4 comments:

  1. Can't wiat to see it! :)
    I know what you mean. Wordpress is so much better than Blogspot if you have your own domain and hosting. If I wasn't such a cheap ass right now I'd get one. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Domains are the bomb. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 the new (to me) layout. I haven't been here in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the domain! I bought mine for the same reasons as you - it's nice to have control over design and everything. Not to mention wordpress is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete